One week ago, Utah breweries got the go-ahead to begin reopening their taprooms and pubs, despite fears about coronavirus still dominating the news.
As reported on April 30, the openings wouldn’t come without some significant requirements.
It left Utah’s hospitality industry — primarily bars, restaurants, and breweries — with a difficult decision to make.
Do they reopen to dine-in service and potentially put employees and customers at risk for contracting coronavirus. Or do they stay closed and continue to suffer financially, perhaps to the point of never being able to reopen?
It’s a terrible choice to have to make.
As you’d expect, businesses in Utah — including breweries — opted for one or the other when it became legally permissible to reopen on May 1.
“Just seeing the number of the new cases every day, we’re trying to watch for that to decline,” says Rob Phillips, of RoHa Brewing Project. “And we haven’t seen a decline, so we will remain a to-go business until we feel safe for our patrons and for our staff to come in and drink pints again.”
But others are choosing to open — all the while exercising extreme caution.
Hoppers Grill & Brewing in Midvale took some extra time to evaluate the situation.
“We want to take this extra week to make sure to properly and safely prepare our staff for how to best serve you with the new dining restrictions,” Hoppers wrote on Instagram, days before reopening for dine-in service on May 7.
Utah Brewery Openings
Below are updates we’ve received from breweries around the state. Some decided to reopen for dine-in service on May 1, while others signaled that they’d be opening to sit-in customers in the near future.
- Bewilder Brewing: Bewilder reopened on May 1 and is still offering to-go service.
- Hoppers Grill & Brewing: The Midvale brewpub opened to dine-in customers on May 7.
- Level Crossing Brewing: The South Salt Lake brewery is anticipating a May 15 opening.
- Policy Kings Brewery: The Cedar City brewery announced it will reopen on May 15.
- Red Rock Brewery: One of Utah’s oldest breweries hinted that it could begin welcoming guests back to its brewpubs as early as next week.
- Roosters Brewing: Roosters is aiming to open its pubs for dine-in service on May 12.
- Slackwater Pizzeria & Pub: Both the Sandy and Ogden locations opened to dine-in customers on May 1.
- Talisman Brewing: The Ogden brewery reopened on May 1.
- UTOG Brewing: UTOG in Ogden opened for dine-in service on May 1.
Scroll for the latest from each Utah brewery during the coronavirus pandemic.
Previous Utah Beer News Coronavirus Coverage
- April 30: Coronavirus Update No. 7: Utah Breweries Brace for Next Phase
- April 22: Coronavirus Update No. 6: The Latest from Utah Breweries
- April 16: Coronavirus Update No. 5: One Month In and Still Fighting
- April 8: Coronavirus Update No. 4: The Numbers Aren’t Pretty
- March 31: Coronavirus Update No. 3: Notable Utah Beer News
- March 25: Coronavirus Update No. 2: Utah Breweries Show Resilience.
- March 16: Coronavirus Outbreak: Utah Breweries React & Respond.
Utah Breweries: The Latest
Here are a few items of note:
- Divine Lunacy, a barrel-aged quad from 2 Row Brewing, is once again available.
- Mountain West Hard Cider released Stillwater, a barrel-aged hard cider. Aged over nine months in Wyoming Whiskey barrels, Stillwater “offers smooth caramel, vanilla flavors, and oak notes.” The non-carbonated cider clocks in at 9% ABV and can be yours for $19.99/bottle. “We have plenty of cases, so there is no need to stand in line or compromise your health,” the cidery wrote.
- The folks at Fisher Brewing are helping out their friends at Desert Edge Pub & Brewery (read the history). It sounds like Desert Edge is in the process of getting a canning line up-and-running. But until it does, Fisher is offering a rotating crowler from the Trolley Square brewery. First up: the classic Utah Pale Ale. “Crowlers will be $6 each, with all proceeds benefiting the staff at the Pub restaurants (Martine Cafe, Stella Grill, and Red Butte Cafe),” Fisher wrote. “We’re looking forward to partnering on this program with our friends.”
- City Weekly and KRCL 90.9 FM radio continue daily segments on the station’s RadioACTive program (listen live). The 6 p.m. segments are dubbed #quarantinecocktails. Each day during the #staysafestayhome order, the segment will feature “local brewers, distillers, bars, and restaurants to let you know what the makers are making.”
Coronavirus & Utah Breweries: A Full Rundown
I’ve been keeping in touch with Utah breweries and compiled a rundown of how each is attempting to weather an unprecedented storm.
Considering the ever-changing world right now, it’s always best to confirm the information with individual establishments. Hours of operation are subject to change. 🍻 Breweries: Please notify me of any inaccuracies (especially hours of operation). The date of the latest update is in parentheses.
2 Row Brewing
2 Row Brewing released Divine Lunacy, a bourbon-barrel-aged Belgian quad. It’s 11.7% ($5.99/bottle) and available at the 2 Row bottle shop. Earlier, 2 Row released a limited Belgian IPA. It features the same yeast strain used in 2 Row’s Belgian Quad. This one’s “a refreshingly fruity flavor, perfect for this warm spring weather,” 2 Row wrote.
It’s still offering 5% ABV growler fills for $4. Any brewery’s growler is welcome. (5/8)
- Hours: M-W 11 a.m.-6 p.m.; Th-Sa 11 a.m.-7 p.m. (closed Sunday)
- Telephone: (801) 987-8663
- Website: https://2rowbrewing.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/2rowbrewing/
Avenues Proper is offering curbside food service (menu). You’re now able to order food online. Its packaged beer-to-go store is also open, though you must come inside (one at a time) to purchase beer. (3/25)
- Hours: Tu-Su 11 a.m.-9 p.m. (closed Monday)
- Telephone: (385) 227-8628.
- Website: http://www.avenuesproper.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/avenues_proper/
Bewilder Brewing opened for limited dine-in seating on May 1. It’s also kicking off its Sunday Brunch on Mother’s Day. planning to tap an Orange Honey Wheat and a Mexican-style Cerveza soon.
Bewilder continues to fill growlers and crowlers to-go and is selling gift cards. Download the Digital Pour app to get a real-time look at Bewilder’s tap list. (5/8)
- Hours: M-Th 12-7 p.m.; F-Sa 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Telephone: (385) 528-3840
- Website: https://bewilderbrewing.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bewilderbeer/
Bohemian Brewery reopened for “drive-thru dining service” on May 4. Packaged and draft beer (in growlers) are available to go. You’re able to order from the convenience of your vehicle. You’re also able to find Bohemian beers at various grocery stores around the state. (5/8)
- Hours: Daily 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Telephone: (801) 566-5474
- Website: http://www.bohemianbrewery.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bohemianbrewery/
Bonneville Brewery is open for food and beer to-go. (3/25)
- Hours: Daily 12-8 p.m
- Telephone: (435) 248-0646
- Website: https://bonnevillebrewery.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bonnevillebrewery/
Desert Edge Brewery
Desert Edge said it is suspending operations indefinitely. (3/17)
- Hours: N/A
- Telephone: (801) 521-8917
- Website: https://desertedgebrewery.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/desertedgebrewery/
Epic Brewing canned its Pakka Hard Seltzer last week. The brewery is open for beer-to-go. It also recently released its Pink Boots Imperial Pink Ale and Super IPA Me — available now at the Salt Lake bottle shop. Order ahead of time online — mix and match your own case — for pickup. (4/30)
- Hours: M-Th 11 a.m.-9 p.m.; Fr-Sa 10 a.m.-11 p.m.; Su 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Telephone: (801) 906-0123
- Website: https://www.epicbrewing.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/epicslc/
Fisher Brewing is doing a cool thing to help its buddies at Desert Edge Brewery. It’s offering a rotating crowler of Desert Edge beer, with proceeds going to benefit Desert Edge’s employees. Earlier, it released its Pink Boots Society beer on April 30. It’s a West Coast-style Pale Ale brewed with the special Pink Boots hop blend.
Fisher recently reopened and is selling crowlers to-go. Keep an eye on its Instagram for the latest. It’s also selling merchandise online, as well as gift cards. (5/8)
- Hours: Daily 12-7 p.m.
- Telephone: (801) 487-2337
- Website: http://www.fisherbeer.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fisherbrewing/
Grid City Beer Works
Grid City Beer Works, Utah’s newest brewery, opened for curbside service on April 23. The Salt Lake City brewery is accepting telephone orders for beer and food to-go. Complete details are available here. (4/30)
- Hours: W-Su 12-7 p.m.
- Telephone: (801) 906-8390
- Website: https://gridcitybeerworks.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gridcitybeer/
Heber Valley Brewing
Heber Valley Brewing’s latest release is Heberveza, a Mexican-style lager. Earlier, it released Lone Pine Pale Ale, a 6.2% full-bodied beer brewed with Chinook and Centennial hops and spruce tips. The brewery’s also selling beer to-go and continues to offer new brews. (5/8)
- Hours: Daily 1-6 p.m.
- Telephone: (435) 315-3815
- Website: https://www.hebervalleybrewing.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hebervalleybrewing/
Hopkins Brewing Co.
Hopkins Brewing tapped its Stonewall Sour Saison on April 24. The Sugar House brewery brewed this one last year for Pride Month but decided to get it out earlier this year. It features local Solstice red wheat malt, flaked oats, and flaked rye. Cascade hops, coriander, and orange peel are added in the whirlpool.
“This beer has a nice lemon zest tartness and clocks in at 3.6% ABV for a nice warm weather quencher. (Not all draft beer HAS to be 5%),” says brewer Chad Hopkins.
Hopkins also updated its hours and added a new food menu. (4/30)
- Hours: W-Su 3-8 p.m.
- Telephone: (385) 528-3275
- Website: http://hopkinsbrewingcompany.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hopkinsbrewingco/
Hoppers Grill & Brewing
As mentioned above, Hoppers opened for dine-in service on May 7. It’s continuing to offer takeout and curbside service. (5/8)
- Hours: Tu-Su 12-7 p.m. (closed Mondays)
- Telephone: (801) 566-0424
- Website: https://www.hoppersbrewpub.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hoppersbrewpub/
Kiitos Brewing, in addition to selling beers to-go, remodeled its beer store and taproom. It released a new version of its Pastry-style Stout and began canning Vanilla Nut Cream Ale. Kiitos recommends blending the two.
In addition, Kiitos released a 5% ABV Triple Dry Hopped IPA on April 15. Earlier, it released Red is the New Pink, a hoppy red all that features the 2019 Pink Boots Society hops blend. Plus, merchandise and gift cards are available. (4/30)
- Hours: M-Sa 12-8 p.m. (closed Sundays)
- Telephone: (801) 215-9165
- Website: https://kiitosbrewing.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kiitosbrewing/
Level Crossing Brewing
Level Crossing Brewing is planning to reopen its taproom on May 15. In the meantime, it reconfigured its taproom to maximize the safety for customers and staff. Crowlers of draft beer are now $5 each (Peach Blonde is back and Mixed Berry Oat Pale Ale is new). Call (385) 270-5752 to place a to-go order (here’s the menu). The South Salt Lake brewery is also delivering food (order online). (4/30)
- Hours: Daily 11 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Telephone: (385) 270-5752
- Website: https://levelcrossingbrewing.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/levelcrossingbrewing/
Moab Brewery released Juicy Johnny’s, a Hazy IPA, in 16-ounce cans. For draft beers, it has $9 growlers to-go (new, no refills at this time). Its distillery is also selling its vodka, gin, and tequila to-go. It’s open for food to-go. (4/30)
- Hours: Daily 9 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Telephone: (435) 259-6333
- Website: https://themoabbrewery.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/moabbrewery/
Mountain West Hard Cider
Mountain West Hard Cider released Stillwater, a non-carbonated cider aged more than nine months in Wyoming Whiskey barrels. The Garten will continue to be closed until further notice. The Mountain West Hard Cider bottle shop is open for to-go ciders. Call ahead for curbside pickup. (5/8)
- Hours: M-Th 11 a.m.-9 p.m.; Fr-Sa 11 a.m.-10 p.m.; Su 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Telephone: (801) 935-4147
- Website: https://mountainwestcider.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mountainwestcider/
Park City Brewery
It no longer has a taproom presence, but you can pick up Park City beers at various grocery stores around town. It recently released a “Mountain Mix Pack.” (3/18)
- Hours: N/A
- Telephone: (435) 200-8906
- Website: https://www.parkcitybrewery.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/parkcitybrewery/
Policy Kings Brewery
Policy Kings plans to reopen for inside service on May 15. Previously, the Cedar City brewery released a 6% ABV wheat ale. And it has a Peach Hard Seltzer on tap. Policy Kings is also filling growlers to go for $20 and six-packs to-go are also $20. (5/8)
- Hours: Tu-Su 4-7 p.m.
- Telephone: N/A
- Website: http://policykingsbrewery.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/policykingsbrewery/
Proper Brewing Co.
Proper Brewing released Zwickeled Pink on May 1. It’s the Pink Boots Society collaboration beer.
In addition, Proper thinks we all deserve something a little softer these days. That’s why on April 24 the brewery released 32-ounce crowlers of its latest limited release: Puppies and Kittens.
It’s the “Lake Effect Gose” base recipe (without the salt, sour, and coriander and added fruity dry hops). “The fruity and smooth wheaty flavors are reminiscent of a New England-style pale ale, or a kitten in a pool of sunshine, or a basket of puppies…” Proper says.
You’re still able to pick up canned beers (5% and high point) at Proper. Pre-filled crowlers ar $5 (it recently released a new batch of Blizzard Wizard, a white pale ale with Motueka hops, and Hey Joe, a new amber ale). It also found a secret stash of Monolith, an imperial stout aged in grenache and rye whiskey barrels. Growlers are being filled from 4-8 p.m. New growlers only ($3) and fills are $9.
Its neighbor — Proper Burger Co. — is offering curbside pickup. (4/30)
- Hours: Daily 12-8 p.m.
- Telephone: (801) 953-1707
- Website: http://www.properbrewingco.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/properbrewingco/
Red Rock Brewing
Red Rock Brewing is releasing White Rainbow, its annual white IPA, on May 8 at 11 a.m. It mentioned that it may open its pubs to dine-in service as early as next week. (5/8)
All menu items at the Red Rock pubs (Downtown, Fashion Place, Park City) are available to-go. Hours are 12-8 p.m. and here’s the online menu. For a limited time, take 50% off your curbside order (Code: RED50). The Red Rock Beer Store is selling beer-to-go (from its parking lot, even!) and the new 25-Year Anniversary Belgian Style Quad is now available. Oh, and pick up a barrel (empty) for $50 for your crafty projects and such. Credit cards only. Red Rock is also able to sell packaged beer to go from its downtown pub. And it’s hiring!
The Red Rock Beer Store hinted that Paardebloem may be coming soon. Stay tuned. (4/22)
- Hours: Beer Store — M-F 11 a.m.-7 p.m.; Sa 11 a.m.-5 p.m.; Fashion Place — Daily 12-8 p.m.; Downtown — M 12-11 p.m.; T 11 a.m.-11 p.m.; W-F 11 a.m.-8 p.m.; Sa 10:30 a.m.-8 p.m.; Su 10:30 a.m.-11 p.m.; Park City — M-Th 11 a.m.-10 p.m.; Fr-Sa 11 a.m.-11 p.m.; Su 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Telephone: Beer Store — (801) 214-3386; Fashion Place — (801) 262-2337; Downtown — (801) 521-7446; Park City — (435) 575-0295.
- Website: https://redrockbrewing.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/redrockbrewing/
RoHa Brewing Project
RoHa Brewing Project released High on the Hop, a so-called “lazy IPA” that clocks in at 5% ABV. It’s described as a tropical, silky smooth hop bomb (with minimal bitterness).
As of April 15, RoHa Brewing Project is temporarily no longer accepting cash. The Salt Lake brewery is selling beer to-go and filling new growlers purchased on-site.
Oh, and RoHa’s doing something fun — it’s sprinkling gold-topped cans in six-packs at grocery and convenience stores, liquor stores — and even the taproom. If you find one, take it to RoHa for a $25 gift card.
RoHa’s also made available online gift cards. (5/8)
- Hours: M-Sa 12-7 p.m.
- Telephone: (385) 227-8982
- Website: https://rohabrewing.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rohabrewing/
As mentioned above, Roosters Brewing in Ogden and Layton wrote on Facebook that they’re targeting a May 12 opening for dine-in customers.
Earlier, Roosters made On Wednesdays We Wear Pink Boots available to go in crowlers. Reportedly there’s not much (if any) left, so hurry!
Online ordering is now available for Roosters Brewing 25th Street. B Street Brewery and Layton locations are to follow. Roosters is open for curbside food pickup (menus online). (4/30)
- Hours: B Street — M-F 11:30 a.m.-8 p.m.; Sa 12-8 p.m.; Su 3-8 p.m.; 25th Street — M-F 11:30 a.m.-8 p.m.; Sa-Su 3-8 p.m.; Layton — M-F 11:30 a.m.-8 p.m.; Sa-Su 3-8 p.m.
- Telephone: B Street — (801) 689-2879; 25th Street — (801) 627-6171; Layton — (801) 774-9330
- Website: https://www.roostersbrewingco.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/roostersbrewing/
SaltFire is releasing a limited number of Mobius Trip Anniversary Beers on May 15 (has it been two years already?). Email subscribers will be notified. Earlier, the South Salt Lake brewery released its Gin Barrel-Aged IPA on April 16. The limited-edition-series brew is aged in Beehive Distilling gin barrels. (5/8)
- Hours: Daily 11 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Telephone: (385) 955-0504
- Website: https://www.saltfirebrewing.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/saltfirebrewing/
Salt Flats Brewing
The Salt Flats package agency is open and selling beer to-go. It’s also now producing and selling hand sanitizer. Recently, it began shipping the sanitizer via FedEx (order online). Here is a nice FAQ for Salt Flats Sanitizer. By the way, congrats to Salt Flats Distillery on winning some American Craft Spirits Association awards. (4/16)
- Hours: Daily 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Telephone: (801) 828-3469
- Website: https://www.saltflatsbeerandspirits.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/saltflatsbrewing/
Shades Brewing updated its “Quarantine Case.” It includes 24 beers and is $50 (plus tax). It includes two of each: Livli Raspberry Hard Seltzer, F.I.T Light Lager, F.I.T Blonde Ale, F.I.T. Brut IPA, Grapefruit Revolution Juicy IPA, Premium Lager, Double Trub’l Double IPA, Slick City Citrus IPA, Aphrodite Belgian Blonde, Belgian-style Tripel, Cerberus Belgian Quadruple, and Piña Colada Kveik Series Golden Sour.
Head Brewer Marcio Buffolo is hosting Brewers Talks, which broadcast live on Instagram. Tune in at 4 p.m. on May 9-10 to hear a discussion between Buffolo and area brewers. (5/8)
- Hours: Daily 3-7 p.m.
- Telephone: (435) 200-3009
- Website: https://www.shadesbrewing.beer/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/shades_brewing/
Silver Reef Brewing
The Silver Reef store is open from 2-6 p.m. (except Sunday). You’re able to purchase beer and spirits to go, as well as hand sanitizer. It debuted a new variety pack that includes Color Country Red Ale, Little Foot Amber Ale, Agua Del Diablo Mexican-style Lager, and Fresh and Juicy IPA. (4/30)
- Hours: M-Sa 2-6 p.m. (closed Sunday)
- Telephone: N/A
- Website: https://www.stgeorgebev.com/home
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/silverreefbeer/
Squatters Craft Beers
Squatters has food and beer to-go at its downtown pub (menu, PDF). (3/25)
- Hours: Daily 12-8 p.m.
- Telephone: (801) 363-2739
- Website: https://www.squatters.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/squattersbeers/
Strap Tank Brewery
Strap Tank Brewery in Springville reopened on April 10. The Lehi location reopened on April 15. Each has a drive-thru for food to-go. The Springville location is also offering growlers (new) and crowlers to-go. (4/30)
- Hours: Su-Th 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.; F-Sa 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Telephone: Springville — (385) 325-0262; Lehi — (385) 352-8194
- Website: https://straptankbrewery.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/straptankbrewingco/
Talisman Brewing reopened to welcome sit-in customers on May 1. The Ogden brewery is hosting an online happy hour on May 8 at 6 p.m. (5/8)
- Hours: M-Th 3-8 p.m.; Fr-Sa 12-8 p.m. (closed Sunday)
- Telephone: (385) 389-2945
- Website: https://www.talismanbrewingco.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/talismanbrewingco/
The T.F. Brewing beer store is open from 12-8 p.m. Crowlers are available to-go as well (check the website for current offerings). Email Orders: firstname.lastname@example.org (4/30)
- Hours: Daily 12-8 p.m.
- Telephone: (385) 270-5972
- Website: https://www.tfbrewing.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tfbrewing/
Toasted Barrel Brewery
Toasted Barrel released a new beer on April 29. It’s a Coffee Brown Ale and is available in 32-ounce crowlers ($6). Check Toasted Barrel’s social media for the latest. (4/30)
- Hours: W-Sa 2-6 p.m.
- Telephone: (801) 657-6942
- Website: https://www.toastedbarrelbrewery.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/toastedbarrelbrewery/
The General Store remains open for beer — and merchandise — to-go. Recently, Uinta released a Piña Colada Milkshake Pale Ale. Earlier, it began selling Pink Boots Have More Fun, a blonde ale featuring the Pink Boots Society hops blend. Also of note, this year’s edition of Birthday Suit, a lemon blackberry tart ale with lactose, as well as Uinta’s new Freeform IPA, a 99 calorie beer. (4/22)
Check out UtahBeerStores.com, a new website designed by Uinta for Utah breweries to update their own information (hours, address, available beers, etc.). (3/25)
- Hours: Tu-Sa 12-6 p.m.
- Telephone: (801) 467-0228
- Website: http://www.uintabrewing.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/uintabrewing/
UTOG Brewing opened to dine-in customers on May 1. Earlier, it began offering $5 crowlers and $14.99 mixed packs (or get a case for $34). The 12-pack includes Mandarina Kölsch, Power Play Pilsner, Son of a Peach Hefeweizen, and a Brewer’s Choice. It’s available at the brewery’s beer store. On April 24, it began taking online and telephone orders for takeout. (5/8)
- Hours: Dine-in and takeout 4-8 p.m. daily; beer store 12-8 p.m. daily
- Telephone: (801) 725-2402
- Website: https://www.utogbrewing.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/utogbrewingco/
Vernal Brewing Company is open for beer to-go and curbside pickup. (3/19)
- Hours: Daily 11:30 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Telephone: (435) 781-2337
- Website: http://www.vernalbrewing.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/vernalbrewingco/
Wasatch Brewery in Sugar House is offering curbside food pickup (menu, PDF) and beer to-go. The West Side Tavern is open for beer to-go. Wasatch partnered with Sugar House Distillery to produce hand sanitizer. The brewery also put together a pack of Juicy IPA and Island Hop Tropical IPA. They’re available at all Wasatch locations. (4/22)
- Hours: Daily 12-8 p.m.
- Telephone: Sugar House — (801) 783-1127; Park City — (435) 649-0900; West Side Tavern — (801) 466-8855
- Website: https://www.wasatchbeers.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wasatchbeers/
The Zion brewpub in Springdale is open for takeout and delivery only. Station II in downtown St. George is open for growlers to-go. (3/25)
- Hours: Springdale — Daily 11:30 a.m.-10 p.m.; St. George — Daily 4-8 p.m. (growlers)
- Telephone: Springdale — (435) 772-0336; St. George — N/A
- Website: https://www.zionbrewery.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/zionbrewery/
You’re able to find sampler 12-packs of Zólupez beer at various grocery stores around the state. Zólupez announced that six-packs of its beer will be arriving soon. It’s also now distributing its beers to southern Utah. (4/22)
- Hours: N/A
- Telephone: N/A
- Website: https://zolupez.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/zolupez/
The Bayou is open for curbside to-go orders. It can also sell beer to-go, so long as they’re 5% ABV or lower. It’s only accepting payment over the phone. Here’s a full FAQ page. As mentioned above, it outlined its thoughts about opening for dine-in service. (4/30)
- Hours: Daily 12-8 p.m.
- Telephone: (801) 961-8400
- Website: https://www.utahbayou.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/utahbayou/
Beer Bar closed its doors temporarily. (3/17)
- Hours: N/A
- Telephone: (801) 355-2287
- Website: http://www.beerbarslc.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/beerbarslc/
The Beerhive Pub is temporarily closed. (3/16)
- Hours: N/A
- Telephone: (801) 364-4268
- Website: N/A
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/beerhive_pub/
Craft by Proper
The Utah-only beer bar closed its doors temporarily. (3/17)
- Hours: N/A
- Telephone: (385) 242-7186
- Website: http://www.craftbyproper.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/craftbyproper/
Slackwater Pizzeria & Pub (Ogden & Sandy)
Slackwater Sandy and Ogden opened to dine-in service. Both locations are still offering curbside to-go as well. (5/8)
- Hours: Sandy — 11 a.m.-11 p.m.; Ogden — 11 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Telephone: Sandy — (801) 930-5147; Ogden — (801) 399-0637
- Website: https://slackwaterpizzeria.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/slackwaterpub/
The Beer Nut Homebrew Shop
The Beer Nut reopened on April 11 for curbside pickup. By the way, May 2 is Big Brew Day for homebrewers. (4/30)
- Hours: M-Sa 10 a.m.-6:30 p.m.; Su 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Telephone: (801) 531-8182
- Website: https://www.beernut.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/beernuthomebrew/
Salt City Brew Supply Homebrew Shop
Salt City Brew Supply remains open and fully stocked. Call ahead with an order and the folks at Salt City will pull it for you. By the way, May 2 is Big Brew Day for homebrewers. (4/30)
- Hours: M-F 10 a.m.-7 p.m.; Sa 9 a.m.-6 p.m.; Su 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Telephone: (801) 849-0955
- Website: http://www.saltcitybrewsupply.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/saltcitybrewsupply/
Brewvies Cinema Pub
Brewvies is temporarily closed. But you are able to purchase gift cards online. When you load $25 or more on a card, Brewvies will give you a movie pass that’s valid for any future date. (3/25)
- Hours: N/A
- Telephone: (801) 355-5500
- Website: http://www.brewvies.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/brewvies/
As of May 8, Utah had 5,724 confirmed cases of COVID-19 and 61 coronavirus-related deaths.