Utah breweries are bracing for the next phase in what could become The Coronavirus Way of Life.
The state, as well as individual cities and counties, issued new guidelines designed to help businesses open, while also striving to keep employees and customers safe.
Governor Gary Herbert’s Utah Leads Together 2.0 plan identified May 1 as the date restaurants could once again welcome dine-in customers. Breweries, bars, and restaurants have been limited to serving customers curbside since mid-March.
As you’d expect, returning to some semblance of normalcy requires more than simply unlocking the front door. The state’s color-coded chart is shifting from high-risk (red) to moderate risk (orange).
That means specific requirements will need to be met before establishments can open their doors to dine-in customers.
Among the guidelines established by the Public Health and Economic Emergency Commission (full PDF):
- Tables and chairs reconfigured to meet social distancing guidelines
- Limit tables to groups of 10
- Employees and customers screened for signs of coronavirus
- Utensils won’t be placed on tables until the customers are seated
- Employees must wear face coverings at all times
- Contactless payment will be encouraged
- Curbside takeout and delivery will still be preferred over dine-in service
Kathy Stephenson, in an article in The Salt Lake Tribune, provides a complete rundown of what employees and customers should expect as restaurants begin opening for dine-in service.
Scroll for the latest from each Utah brewery during the coronavirus pandemic.
Opening in Times of Coronavirus: Weighing Options
In terms of specific openings, Bewilder Brewing is planning to open for limited dine-in service on May 1. It also looks like UTOG Brewing and Talisman Brewing in Ogden are going to give it a go on May 1.
Level Crossing Brewing in South Salt Lake and Policy Kings in Cedar City expect to once again open their taprooms on May 15.
Roosters Brewing in Ogden and Layton wrote on Facebook that they’re targeting a May 12 opening for dine-in customers “unless external factors arise.”
“We are built for this with our big restaurants and sunny, outdoor patios,” Roosters wrote.
Roosters added that “putting our community first” is one of its core values, and that the company will strictly follow health department guidelines. Roosters also plans to continue to offer takeout and curbside service after it opens to dine-in customers.
The Bayou, meantime, a beer-centric 21+ restaurant in Salt Lake, shared several reasons why it won’t be opening to dine-in customers when it’s legally permissible to do so.
The restaurant believes that while measures are in place to ensure customer safety, the same can’t be said for employee safety.
Precautions, such as wearing masks and sanitizing table settings, are taken prior to dining in. But the staff is at risk when customers aren’t required to wear masks and used plates, utensils, etc. are cleared by the staff.
“There simply is no way to protect both our customers’ and our staff’s health equally in a restaurant,” The Bayou wrote. “We currently don’t know the exact conditions that will be required for us to safely open. But we refuse to make our staff the lab mice being tested upon.”
The Bayou will continue offering curbside food service. You’re also able to get beer to-go (up to 5% ABV).
Previous Utah Beer News Coronavirus Coverage
- April 22: Coronavirus Update No. 6: The Latest from Utah Breweries
- April 16: Coronavirus Update No. 5: One Month In and Still Fighting
- April 8: Coronavirus Update No. 4: The Numbers Aren’t Pretty
- March 31: Coronavirus Update No. 3: Notable Utah Beer News
- March 25: Coronavirus Update No. 2: Utah Breweries Show Resilience.
- March 16: Coronavirus Outbreak: Utah Breweries React & Respond.
Utah Breweries: The Latest
Here are a few items of note:
- Red Rock Brewing is releasing Nuevo León, a tequila-barrel-aged lime gose on May 5. It will be available at the Downtown Pub and the Red Rock Beer Store.
- RoHa Brewing Project is releasing High on the Hop, a so-called “lazy IPA” that clocks in at 5% ABV. It’s described as a tropical, silky smooth hop bomb (with minimal bitterness). It’s scheduled to be available at noon on May 2.
- Shades Brewing is planning to release the latest in its Kveik Earthquake Series on April 30 at 3 p.m. Tremblor is a sour ale brewed sweet cherries, pistachios, and lactose. Limited to one six-pack per person.
- City Weekly and KRCL 90.9 FM radio continue daily segments on the station’s RadioACTive program (listen live). The 6 p.m. segments are dubbed #quarantinecocktails. Each day during the #staysafestayhome order, the segment will feature “local brewers, distillers, bars, and restaurants to let you know what the makers are making.”
A Full Rundown
I’ve been keeping in touch with Utah breweries and compiled a rundown of how each is attempting to weather an unprecedented storm.
Considering the ever-changing world right now, it’s always best to confirm the information with individual establishments. Hours of operation are subject to change. 🍻 Breweries: Please notify me of any inaccuracies. The date of the latest update is in parentheses.
2 Row Brewing
2 Row Brewing released a limited Belgian IPA on April 29. It features the same yeast strain used in 2 Row’s Belgian Quad. This one’s “a refreshingly fruity flavor, perfect for this warm spring weather,” 2 Row wrote. (4/30)
- Hours: M-W 11 a.m.-6 p.m.; Th-Sa 11 a.m.-7 p.m. (closed Sunday)
- Telephone: (801) 987-8663
- Website: https://2rowbrewing.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/2rowbrewing/
Avenues Proper is offering curbside food service (menu). You’re now able to order food online. Its packaged beer-to-go store is also open, though you must come inside (one at a time) to purchase beer. (3/25)
- Hours: Tu-Su 11 a.m.-9 p.m. (closed Monday)
- Telephone: (385) 227-8628.
- Website: http://www.avenuesproper.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/avenues_proper/
Bewilder Brewing is planning to open for limited dine-in seating on May 1. It’s also planning to tap an Orange Honey Wheat and a Mexican-style Cerveza soon.
- Hours: Th-Su 12-7 p.m.
- Telephone: (385) 528-3840
- Website: https://bewilderbrewing.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bewilderbeer/
- Hours: N/A
- Telephone: (801) 566-5474
- Website: http://www.bohemianbrewery.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bohemianbrewery/
Bonneville Brewery is open for food and beer to-go. (3/25)
- Hours: Daily 12-8 p.m
- Telephone: (435) 248-0646
- Website: https://bonnevillebrewery.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bonnevillebrewery/
Desert Edge Brewery
Desert Edge said it is suspending operations indefinitely. (3/17)
- Hours: N/A
- Telephone: (801) 521-8917
- Website: https://desertedgebrewery.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/desertedgebrewery/
Epic Brewing canned its Pakka Hard Seltzer this week. The brewery is open for beer-to-go. It also recently released its Pink Boots Imperial Pink Ale and Super IPA Me — available now at the Salt Lake bottle shop. Order ahead of time online — mix and match your own case — for pickup. (4/30)
- Hours: M-Th 11 a.m.-9 p.m.; Fr-Sa 10 a.m.-11 p.m.; Su 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Telephone: (801) 906-0123
- Website: https://www.epicbrewing.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/epicslc/
Fisher Brewing is releasing its Pink Boots Society beer on April 30. It’s a West Coast-style Pale Ale brewed with the special Pink Boots hop blend.
- Hours: Daily 2-7 p.m.
- Telephone: (801) 487-2337
- Website: http://www.fisherbeer.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fisherbrewing/
Grid City Beer Works
Grid City Beer Works, Utah’s newest brewery, opened for curbside service on April 23. The Salt Lake City brewery is accepting telephone orders for beer and food to-go. Complete details are available here. (4/30)
- Hours: W-Su 12-7 p.m.
- Telephone: (801) 906-8390
- Website: https://gridcitybeerworks.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gridcitybeer/
Heber Valley Brewing
Heber Valley Brewing’s latest release is Lone Pine Pale Ale, a 6.2% full-bodied beer brewed with Chinook and Centennial hops and spruce tips. The brewery’s also selling beer to-go and continues to offer new brews. (4/30)
- Hours: Daily 1-6 p.m.
- Telephone: (435) 315-3815
- Website: https://www.hebervalleybrewing.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hebervalleybrewing/
Hopkins Brewing Co.
Hopkins Brewing tapped its Stonewall Sour Saison on April 24. The Sugar House brewery brewed this one last year for Pride Month but decided to get it out earlier this year. It features local Solstice red wheat malt, flaked oats, and flaked rye. Cascade hops, coriander, and orange peel are added in the whirlpool.
“This beer has a nice lemon zest tartness and clocks in at 3.6% ABV for a nice warm weather quencher. (Not all draft beer HAS to be 5%),” says brewer Chad Hopkins.
Hopkins also updated its hours and added a new food menu. (4/30)
- Hours: W-Su 3-8 p.m.
- Telephone: (385) 528-3275
- Website: http://hopkinsbrewingcompany.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hopkinsbrewingco/
Hoppers Grill & Brewing
Hoppers is offering food-to-go (updated menu). The Midvale brewpub is also offering a 2 for $20 deal. Mix and match any two items for $20, choose a side to share, and get a free order of cheese fries. Order online via ChowNow. (4/30)
- Hours: Tu-Su 12-7 p.m. (closed Mondays)
- Telephone: (801) 566-0424
- Website: https://www.hoppersbrewpub.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hoppersbrewpub/
Kiitos Brewing, in addition to selling beers to-go, remodeled its beer store and taproom. It released a new version of its Pastry-style Stout and began canning Vanilla Nut Cream Ale. Kiitos recommends blending the two.
In addition, Kiitos released a 5% ABV Triple Dry Hopped IPA on April 15. Earlier, it released Red is the New Pink, a hoppy red all that features the 2019 Pink Boots Society hops blend. Plus, merchandise and gift cards are available. (4/30)
- Hours: M-Sa 12-8 p.m. (closed Sundays)
- Telephone: (801) 215-9165
- Website: https://kiitosbrewing.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kiitosbrewing/
Level Crossing Brewing
Level Crossing Brewing is planning to reopen its taproom on May 15. In the meantime, it reconfigured its taproom to maximize the safety for customers and staff. Crowlers of draft beer are now $5 each (Peach Blonde is back and Mixed Berry Oat Pale Ale is new). Call (385) 270-5752 to place a to-go order (here’s the menu). The South Salt Lake brewery is also delivering food (order online). (4/30)
- Hours: Daily 11 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Telephone: (385) 270-5752
- Website: https://levelcrossingbrewing.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/levelcrossingbrewing/
Moab Brewery released Juicy Johnny’s, a Hazy IPA, in 16-ounce cans. For draft beers, it has $9 growlers to-go (new, no refills at this time). Its distillery is also selling its vodka, gin, and tequila to-go. It’s open for food to-go. (4/30)
- Hours: Daily 9 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Telephone: (435) 259-6333
- Website: https://themoabbrewery.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/moabbrewery/
Mountain West Hard Cider
The Mountain West Hard Cider bottle shop is open for to-go ciders. Call ahead for curbside pickup. Mountain West was working with the DABC to get approval for small-batch ciders, and apparently that is going well. Pomme Paloma is a small batch hard cider that includes a unique hop blend and grapefruit juice. It’s a collaboration with the Pink Boots Society.
Mountain West says it will be released “In The Future,” and followers will be the first to know. Stay tuned. (4/8)
- Hours: M-Th 11 a.m.-9 p.m.; Fr-Sa 11 a.m.-10 p.m.; Su 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Telephone: (801) 935-4147
- Website: https://mountainwestcider.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mountainwestcider/
Park City Brewery
It no longer has a taproom presence, but you can pick up Park City beers at various grocery stores around town. It recently released a “Mountain Mix Pack.” (3/18)
- Hours: N/A
- Telephone: (435) 200-8906
- Website: https://www.parkcitybrewery.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/parkcitybrewery/
Policy Kings Brewery
- Hours: Tu-Su 4-7 p.m.
- Telephone: N/A
- Website: http://policykingsbrewery.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/policykingsbrewery/
Proper Brewing Co.
Proper Brewing is releasing Zwickeled Pink on May 1. It’s the Pink Boots Society collaboration beer.
In addition, Proper thinks we all deserve something a little softer these days. That’s why on April 24 the brewery is releasing 32-ounce crowlers of its latest limited release: Puppies and Kittens.
It’s the “Lake Effect Gose” base recipe (without the salt, sour, and coriander and added fruity dry hops). “The fruity and smooth wheaty flavors are reminiscent of a New England-style pale ale, or a kitten in a pool of sunshine, or a basket of puppies…” Proper says.
You’re still able to pick up canned beers (5% and high point) at Proper. Pre-filled crowlers ar $5 (it recently released a new batch of Blizzard Wizard, a white pale ale with Motueka hops, and Hey Joe, a new amber ale). It also found a secret stash of Monolith, an imperial stout aged in grenache and rye whiskey barrels. Growlers are being filled from 4-8 p.m. New growlers only ($3) and fills are $9.
Its neighbor — Proper Burger Co. — is offering curbside pickup. (4/30)
- Hours: Daily 12-8 p.m.
- Telephone: (801) 953-1707
- Website: http://www.properbrewingco.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/properbrewingco/
Red Rock Brewing
Red Rock Brewing is releasing Nuevo León, a tequila-barrel-aged lime gose on May 5. (4/30)
All menu items at the Red Rock pubs (Downtown, Fashion Place, Park City) are available to-go. Hours are 12-8 p.m. and here’s the online menu. For a limited time, take 50% off your curbside order (Code: RED50). The Red Rock Beer Store is selling beer-to-go (from its parking lot, even!) and the new 25-Year Anniversary Belgian Style Quad is now available. Oh, and pick up a barrel (empty) for $50 for your crafty projects and such. Credit cards only. Red Rock is also able to sell packaged beer to go from its downtown pub. And it’s hiring!
The Red Rock Beer Store hinted that Paardebloem may be coming soon. Stay tuned. (4/22)
- Hours: Beer Store — M-F 11 a.m.-7 p.m.; Sa 11 a.m.-5 p.m.; Fashion Place — Daily 12-8 p.m.; Downtown — M 12-11 p.m.; T 11 a.m.-11 p.m.; W-F 11 a.m.-8 p.m.; Sa 10:30 a.m.-8 p.m.; Su 10:30 a.m.-11 p.m.; Park City — M-Th 11 a.m.-10 p.m.; Fr-Sa 11 a.m.-11 p.m.; Su 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Telephone: Beer Store — (801) 214-3386; Fashion Place — (801) 262-2337; Downtown — (801) 521-7446; Park City — (435) 575-0295.
- Website: https://redrockbrewing.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/redrockbrewing/
RoHa Brewing Project
RoHa Brewing Project is releasing High on the Hop, a so-called “lazy IPA” that clocks in at 5% ABV. It’s described as a tropical, silky smooth hop bomb (with minimal bitterness). It’s scheduled to be available at noon on May 2.
As of April 15, RoHa Brewing Project is temporarily no longer accepting cash. The Salt Lake brewery, which is celebrating its three-year anniversary this month (they celebrated social-distance style), is selling beer to-go and filling new growlers purchased on-site.
Oh, and RoHa’s doing something fun — it’s sprinkling gold-topped cans in six-packs at grocery and convenience stores, liquor stores — and even the taproom. If you find one, take it to RoHa for a $25 gift card.
RoHa’s also made available online gift cards. (4/30)
- Hours: M-Sa 12-7 p.m.
- Telephone: (385) 227-8982
- Website: https://rohabrewing.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rohabrewing/
As mentioned above, Roosters Brewing in Ogden and Layton wrote on Facebook that they’re targeting a May 12 opening for dine-in customers.
Earlier, Roosters made On Wednesdays We Wear Pink Boots available to go in crowlers. Reportedly there’s not much (if any) left, so hurry!
Online ordering is now available for Roosters Brewing 25th Street. B Street Brewery and Layton locations are to follow. Roosters is open for curbside food pickup (menus online). (4/30)
- Hours: B Street — M-F 11:30 a.m.-8 p.m.; Sa 12-8 p.m.; Su 3-8 p.m.; 25th Street — M-F 11:30 a.m.-8 p.m.; Sa-Su 3-8 p.m.; Layton — M-F 11:30 a.m.-8 p.m.; Sa-Su 3-8 p.m.
- Telephone: B Street — (801) 689-2879; 25th Street — (801) 627-6171; Layton — (801) 774-9330
- Website: https://www.roostersbrewingco.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/roostersbrewing/
SaltFire released its Gin Barrel-Aged IPA on April 16. The limited-edition-series brew is aged in Beehive Distilling gin barrels. (4/16)
- Hours: Daily 11 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Telephone: (385) 955-0504
- Website: https://www.saltfirebrewing.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/saltfirebrewing/
Salt Flats Brewing
The Salt Flats package agency is open and selling beer to-go. It’s also now producing and selling hand sanitizer. Recently, it began shipping the sanitizer via FedEx (order online). Here is a nice FAQ for Salt Flats Sanitizer. By the way, congrats to Salt Flats Distillery on winning some American Craft Spirits Association awards. (4/16)
- Hours: Daily 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Telephone: (801) 828-3469
- Website: https://www.saltflatsbeerandspirits.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/saltflatsbrewing/
Shades Brewing updated its “Quarantine Case.” It includes 24 beers and is $50 (plus tax). It includes two of each: Livli Raspberry Hard Seltzer, F.I.T Light Lager, F.I.T Blonde Ale, F.I.T. Brut IPA, Grapefruit Revolution Juicy IPA, Premium Lager, Double Trub’l Double IPA, Slick City Citrus IPA, Aphrodite Belgian Blonde, Belgian-style Tripel, Cerberus Belgian Quadruple, and Piña Colada Kveik Series Golden Sour.
As mentioned above, Shades Brewing is also planning to release the latest in its Kveik Earthquake Series on April 30 at 3 p.m. at the brewery. Tremblor is a sour ale brewed with sweet cherries, pistachios, and lactose. Limited to one six-pack per person.
Head Brewer Marcio Buffolo is hosting Brewers Talks, which broadcast live on Instagram. Tune in at 4 p.m. on May 2-3 to hear a discussion between Buffolo and area brewers. (4/30)
- Hours: Daily 3-7 p.m.
- Telephone: (435) 200-3009
- Website: https://www.shadesbrewing.beer/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/shades_brewing/
Silver Reef Brewing
The Silver Reef store is open from 2-6 p.m. (except Sunday). You’re able to purchase beer and spirits to go, as well as hand sanitizer. It debuted a new variety pack that includes Color Country Red Ale, Little Foot Amber Ale, Agua Del Diablo Mexican-style Lager, and Fresh and Juicy IPA. (4/30)
- Hours: M-Sa 2-6 p.m. (closed Sunday)
- Telephone: N/A
- Website: https://www.stgeorgebev.com/home
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/silverreefbeer/
Squatters Craft Beers
Squatters has food and beer to-go at its downtown pub (menu, PDF). (3/25)
- Hours: Daily 12-8 p.m.
- Telephone: (801) 363-2739
- Website: https://www.squatters.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/squattersbeers/
Strap Tank Brewery
Strap Tank Brewery in Springville reopened on April 10. The Lehi location reopened on April 15. Each has a drive-thru for food to-go. The Springville location is also offering growlers (new) and crowlers to-go. (4/30)
- Hours: Su-Th 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.; F-Sa 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Telephone: Springville — (385) 325-0262; Lehi — (385) 352-8194
- Website: https://straptankbrewery.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/straptankbrewingco/
Talisman Brewing in Ogden is hosting an online happy hour on May 1 at 6 p.m. Crack open a bottle of Comin’ in Hop and let the brewers give you the inside scoop on the beer. (4/30)
Talisman is open normal business hours for beer-to-go. It’s offering $12 growler fills, and creating a mixed six-pack of its 5% beer for $20. (3/25)
- Hours: M-Th 3-8 p.m.; Fr-Sa 12-8 p.m. (closed Sunday)
- Telephone: (385) 389-2945
- Website: https://www.talismanbrewingco.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/talismanbrewingco/
- Hours: Daily 12-8 p.m.
- Telephone: (385) 270-5972
- Website: https://www.tfbrewing.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tfbrewing/
Toasted Barrel Brewery
Toasted Barrel released a new beer on April 29. It’s a Coffee Brown Ale and is available in 32-ounce crowlers ($6). Check Toasted Barrel’s social media for the latest. (4/30)
- Hours: W-Sa 2-6 p.m.
- Telephone: (801) 657-6942
- Website: https://www.toastedbarrelbrewery.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/toastedbarrelbrewery/
The General Store remains open for beer — and merchandise — to-go. Recently, Uinta released a Piña Colada Milkshake Pale Ale. Earlier, it began selling Pink Boots Have More Fun, a blonde ale featuring the Pink Boots Society hops blend. Also of note, this year’s edition of Birthday Suit, a lemon blackberry tart ale with lactose, as well as Uinta’s new Freeform IPA, a 99 calorie beer. (4/22)
Check out UtahBeerStores.com, a new website designed by Uinta for Utah breweries to update their own information (hours, address, available beers, etc.). (3/25)
- Hours: Tu-Sa 12-6 p.m.
- Telephone: (801) 467-0228
- Website: http://www.uintabrewing.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/uintabrewing/
UTOG is offering $5 crowlers and $14.99 mixed packs (or get a case for $34). The 12-pack includes Mandarina Kölsch, Power Play Pilsner, Son of a Peach Hefeweizen, and a Brewer’s Choice. It’s available at the brewery’s beer store. On April 24, it began taking online and telephone orders for takeout. (4/30)
- Hours: Daily 12-5 p.m.
- Telephone: (801) 725-2402
- Website: https://www.utogbrewing.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/utogbrewingco/
Vernal Brewing Company is open for beer to-go and curbside pickup. (3/19)
- Hours: Daily 11:30 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Telephone: (435) 781-2337
- Website: http://www.vernalbrewing.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/vernalbrewingco/
Wasatch Brewery in Sugar House is offering curbside food pickup (menu, PDF) and beer to-go. The West Side Tavern is open for beer to-go. Wasatch partnered with Sugar House Distillery to produce hand sanitizer. The brewery also put together a pack of Juicy IPA and Island Hop Tropical IPA. They’re available at all Wasatch locations. (4/22)
- Hours: Daily 12-8 p.m.
- Telephone: Sugar House — (801) 783-1127; Park City — (435) 649-0900; West Side Tavern — (801) 466-8855
- Website: https://www.wasatchbeers.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wasatchbeers/
- Hours: Springdale — M-Su 11:30 a.m.-10 p.m.; St. George — M-Su 6-9 p.m.
- Telephone: Springdale — (435) 772-0336; St. George — N/A
- Website: https://www.zionbrewery.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/zionbrewery/
You’re able to find sampler 12-packs of Zólupez beer at various grocery stores around the state. Zólupez announced that six-packs of its beer will be arriving soon. It’s also now distributing its beers to southern Utah. (4/22)
The Bayou is open for curbside to-go orders. It can also sell beer to-go, so long as they’re 5% ABV or lower. It’s only accepting payment over the phone. Here’s a full FAQ page. As mentioned above, it outlined its thoughts about opening for dine-in service. (4/30)
- Hours: Daily 12-8 p.m.
- Telephone: (801) 961-8400
- Website: https://www.utahbayou.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/utahbayou/
Beer Bar closed its doors temporarily. (3/17)
- Hours: N/A
- Telephone: (801) 355-2287
- Website: http://www.beerbarslc.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/beerbarslc/
The Beerhive Pub is temporarily closed. (3/16)
- Hours: N/A
- Telephone: (801) 364-4268
- Website: N/A
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/beerhive_pub/
Craft by Proper
The Utah-only beer bar closed its doors temporarily. (3/17)
- Hours: N/A
- Telephone: (385) 242-7186
- Website: http://www.craftbyproper.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/craftbyproper/
Slackwater Pizzeria & Pub (Ogden & Sandy)
- Hours: Sandy — 11 a.m.-9 p.m.; Ogden — 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Telephone: Sandy — (801) 930-5147; Ogden — (801) 399-0637
- Website: https://slackwaterpizzeria.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/slackwaterpub/
The Beer Nut Homebrew Shop
- Hours: M-Sa 10 a.m.-6:30 p.m.; Su 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Telephone: (801) 531-8182
- Website: https://www.beernut.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/beernuthomebrew/
Salt City Brew Supply Homebrew Shop
- Hours: M-F 10 a.m.-7 p.m.; Sa 9 a.m.-6 p.m.; Su 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Telephone: (801) 849-0955
- Website: http://www.saltcitybrewsupply.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/saltcitybrewsupply/
Brewvies Cinema Pub
- Hours: N/A
- Telephone: (801) 355-5500
- Website: http://www.brewvies.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/brewvies/
As of April 30, Utah had 4,495 confirmed cases of COVID-19 and 45 coronavirus-related deaths.